Excited businesswoman in front of pointing up business chart.

Success Begins with Your Business Plan

Did you know that, according to the NAR, 87% of all new agents fail within five years? While there are myriad reasons to account for the success of the remaining 13%, a common thread among them is a focus on business planning. Does having a written business plan ensure success? Not for everyone, but, to…

Read More